I've decided to run a rogue, which seems like an easy choice. I've never really participated in a PbP game, so I wanted to play a pretty simple character. Here's the initial idea:
High Concept: Agile Rogue
Trouble: Fish out of Water
- Quick as a Rabbit, Sly as a Fox
- Favored by Clan Zwaiga of Tawheim
- When words fail, my blade responds
- Nimble as a Mouse - Because I'm deceptively dexterous, If I get a boost while I'm being a Rogue in a physical manner I may use it to create the situational aspect Befuddled Observers on the scene with 2 free invokes.
- Silver Tongue - Because I've learned to talk myself out of a sticky situation, I get a +1 when I'm being diplomatic and trying to overcome a tense situation.
Oh, if you're curious about the version of FAE that we're using, here is the document: FAE+ .
Geoff, if I overstepped my bounds posting that, let me know and I'll yank it.